Care Coordinator | Domiciliary | Chelmsford - Essex
4Social Work are currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator for a very large and recognised Home Care agency within Chelmsford - Essex.
The suitable Care Coordinator will have experience working within a Home Care agency and have the ability to coordinate staff.
This will be an office based role, but will involve Oncall work 1 in 4/6 weeks when needed.
Care Coordinator responsibilities:
- Liaise with the lead coordinator or registered manager to make sure sufficient care assistants with the right skills mix are recruited to meet the needs of the business.
- Arrange cover for care assistant sickness, absenteeism or holidays
- Accept, allocate and process new referrals for care and support promptly
- Process changes to customers care and support plans
- Make sure there is sufficient cover to deliver care and support on time
- Monitor the allocation of care assistants to maximise efficiency whilst supporting them to maintain an appropriate work/ life balance
If you feel as though you have the suitable experience for the role of Care Coordinator please contact Hannah London directly at 4Social Work