Deputy Manager | Domiciliary | Benfleet - Essex
4Social Work are currently recruiting for a Deputy Home Manager for a very large, recognised Home Care company within Benfleet - Essex.
The suitable Deputy Home Manager will be experienced within the Home Care field and experience coordinators will be considered.
Deputy Home Manager responsibilities:
* Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service
* Implementing policies and procedures
* Managing & implementing recruitment plan & procedures
* All aspects of recruiting and training care staff
* Ensuring full compliance throughout the business
* Responsible for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day business.
* To be registered with the appropriate regulator
* Planning and implementing supervisions and appraisals in accordance with guidelines
* Ensuring all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively e.g. covering calls either directly or indirectly when care workers are sick or absent. Recording all emergency calls and passing the information to appropriate parties.
Deputy Home Manager requirements:
- To be educated to at least NVQ Level 3 or working towards (Bonus)
- Vast experience within the Home Care industry
- Previous management experience
If you feel as though you are a suitable Deputy Home Manager for this position, please contact Hannah London at 4Social Work directly