We are looking for a credit controller with experience of working in the recruitment industry.
You will be joining an established accounts team working on the collections of invoices and monies against recruitment fees across the NHS, Local authorities, Master Vendors and private Clients.
This is a busy and productive credit control position making a real impact in to the cash flow of the business. You will be responsible for contacting Clients throughout the UK working to resolve any payment queries and problems. You will work with the NHS set portals and Master Vendor portals to ensure efficient billing and payments of invoices and work with the sales teams to build positive relationships.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced credit controller, ideally with a background of working in a recruitment company. Collecting from the NHS would be an added advantage.
Duties will also include:
- Raising a bad debtors list.
- Ensure that appropriate telephone contact is made at the earliest possible stage on overdue debts, in accordance with the Credit Control timetable
- Sending out copy invoices and statements.
- Answer queries and enquiries from customers
- Credit Checking where appropriate
For further information and a full JD please contact Hannah Dakers on 0208 514 9132 or email me your CV
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.