Home Manager | Residential | Burton-On-Trent
4Social Work are currently looking for a Home Manager to manage a small care home in the local area of Burton-On-Trent.
The ideal candidate must have Home Manager experience within a residential setting / older people for a minimum of 2 years.
Home Manager job responsibilities:
- Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service
- Upholding brand values in service delivery
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Managing coordination and coordination team
- Managing & implementing recruitment plan & procedures
- Organising regular staff meetings
- Ensuring full compliance throughout the business
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the business.
- To be registered with the appropriate regulator - CQC and such like
- Understand and work within regulator legislation, standards and regulations
- Planning and implementing supervisions and appraisals in accordance with CQC guidelines
- To understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in the field
- Implementation and management of complaints procedure.
- To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
Home Manager job requirements:
- RMA - registered managers award
- NVQ Level 4/5 in health and social care
- Car driver - desired
4Social Work are offering a salary between £28,000 - 32,000 PA.
If this is a role you are currently interested in and your experienced within a Home Manager position, please contact 4Social Work and speak with Hannah London directly.