Are you an experienced support worker?
Do you have experience working with children and young people?
Can you commute to the Barking?
Looking for a role with negotiable benefits?
I think i have the role for you!
4Social Work are currently looking for an experienced Support worker to work in a stunningly built residential home for children in the Barking
The suitable candidate will need to be experienced working in a residential home with children and young people.
This is a full time, permanent role working DAYS only.
- To maintain the development of positive childcare practice
- To provide a safe, caring, warm, nurturing and supportive environment for the children living with us.
- To comply with company rules, policies and procedures of the establishment and to respond to emergencies, which may arise within the home.
- To support children in maintaining contact with friends and family members.
- To encourage all stakeholders to have an input in both the home and the relevant child.
- To promote and encourage learning with the children on educational activities within the home and in the community.
- To accompany the young people on outdoor activities when required.
- Reporting missing persons to the Police, responsible local authority and those with parental responsibility. This includes reporting missing persons returned.
- To provide and maintain high levels of cleanliness within the home.
- To carry out household duties, shopping, cleaning, cooking and generally ensuring that the household and garden areas are maintained in a safe manner.
- To accept responsibility for monies as may be required in carrying out necessary duties.
- To maintain a regular system of recording in connection with each young person, to be involved in the implementation of care plans and to assist in the provisions of reports when required
- To deal with telephone enquiries obtaining as much information as possible before passing the matter to the senior on duty, or on call if necessary.
- To undertake administrative duties as required e.g. (log books, daily records, accident book, incident book, incident sheets etc.)
If this is a role of interest to you please contact Hannah London @ 4Social Work