Permanent Social Worker | Hospital Assessment | Essex
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Hospital Assessment team based within Essex. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Hospital Assessment team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Visiting and interviewing clients to make assessments.
- Assessing priorities and writing reports to develop care plans.
- Accepting responsibility for actions in relation to the liberty or safety of clients in emergency situations.
- Including carers and clients' families in the assessment process in line with the Equal Opportunities Act 2004.
- Liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate including domiciliary, day and residential services.
- A hospital social work team which is focused on arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £33,000 per annum, inculding benefits
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Care Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
4Social Work Ltd ensures safe recruitment through the following processes:
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Wendy Moore on 0208 514 9165
Who Cares? We Do.