Permanent Social Worker | Leaving Care | North East London
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children Leaving Care team based within North East London. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children Leaving Care team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
* Working as a social worker in the team responsible for the transition of young people with a learning disability form Children's to Adult Services.
* Working with children and adults between 16 - 25 years of age
* Carrying out transition Reviews
* Devising and implementing transition plans
* Planning, implementing and evaluating the outcomes of social work interventions
To apply for this role you must have:
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be eligible to work within the UK
* Be a car driver
Salary range is between £26,000 - £34, 000 per annum+ allowance/ supplement up to £4,812
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
* An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
* Training opportunities and professional development
* One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
* 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Wendy Moore on 0808 178 4445
Who Cares? We Do.