Quality and Compliance Manager | Nursing Home | Dunstable
4Social Work have a new job vacancy for an experienced Quality and Compliance Manager to join our fast growing team working in the local Dunstable area.
You will be a permanent member of the Management team, responsible for bringing the 4Social Work standard of care to every individual within this role.
You will be working as a Quality and Compliance Manager, within a nursing home.
The Quality and Compliance Manager Job Role:
- Support the development of new business
- Identify compliance or performance issues that require follow-up or investigation of compliance issues.
- Responsible for ensuring that documentation, processes & records meet governing and regulatory Standards.
- Support regular audits of services & monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness
- You will be the main point of contact for all external partners in communications and report directly to the Operations & Commercial Director.
- Be responsible for service compliance and developing operational risk management strategies.
- Support environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities to your team
- Support the submission of appropriate compliance reports & alerts with regulatory agencies.
- Support the development of Processes & tools to adequately provide oversight and monitoring in all
We Care Offer You:
* Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
* Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
In order to be considered for this job you will need the following:
* Right to live and work in the UK
* At least 2 year previous paid experience working as a Compliance Manager
* Referee contact details for your current place of work
* Nurse qualified would be a bonus