Registered General Nurses - RGN's - Both Band 5 & 6 in Liverpool
4Social Work is recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN's) of all disciplines, including Critical Care, Paediatrics, A&E, Coronary Care, Surgical and Medical to work in Ward based NHS trusts across Liverpool.
We are a tier one supplier, receiving shifts before other agencies. We have full or part time work available to suit your needs. Earlys, lates, long days and night shifts available. We can also offer lines of work or just ad-hoc shifts.
To be considered for this role as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) you will need:
- IV training
- Be immune and provide proof of Hep B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella and TB
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a enhanced DBS check registered on the update service (Our compliance team can help with this)
- Provide references covering the last 3 years
You will need to hold a valid NMC Pin, coupled with a minimum of 6 months current practical clinical skills in a ward based environment.
The benefits of working for 4Social Work:
- Flexible shifts
- Fast Track Registration
- 24hr support service
- Free Uniform
- Free Occupational Health Scheme
- CPD Courses available
- Competitive rates
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Full support provided by our Nursing consultants
- £250 Bonus every time you refer a friend
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer. For more information on this role please contact Ashley Ball on 020 8911 2914 or apply online.
Recommend a colleague or friend to us we offer £250 bonus for each referral!