Senior Carer - Care home - Birchington /Kent (Part / Full Time)
4Social Work have a new job vacancy for an experienced Senior Carer to join our fast growing team working in the local Birchington area.
You will be a permanent member of the Senior Team, responsible for bringing the 4Health Care standard of care to every individual within this role.
You will be working permanently as a Senior Carer, within the home, and we have a variety of different shift patterns on offer on a permanent basis.
EITHER PART TIME OR FULL TIME ACCEPTED.
The Senior Care Assistant Job Role:
- Personal checklist, daily plan and supervision or service users and staff
- Allocation of Care staff
- Accident recording and reporting to authorities
- Admissions, discharge and transfers
- Administration of medication
- Medical assistance and resident observation
- Care practices and meeting standards
- Completion of records
- Office management
In order to be considered for this job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 1 year previous paid experience working as a senior carer
- Referee contact details for your current place of work
- NVQ2 or above in Health & Social Care highly preferable
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Hannah London directly on 0208 514 9138