ocial Services | Administrator | Cheshire
We are currently seeking an Administrator to work within the Social Services setting based in Cheshire. To be successful for this role you will be required to have a minimum of 1-2 year's recent experience of working as an Administrator.
The successful Administrator will have experience of:
- Taking telephone calls, taking messages, transferring calls
- Processing Invoices
- Loading service packages for adult social care customers
- General Administration duties i.e. faxing, filing, scanning, archiving, data entry
- Occasional minute taking, sending reports/agendas
- Scanning of records.
- Assisting with meeting preparation, room bookings, verifying attendance, providing hospitality and taking and producing minutes.
- Accurately checking and retrieving data by reference to council records held in hard copy documents & on computer.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Good written/oral communication skills.
- Basic numeracy
- Organizational skills
- Be able to meet deadlines
- An enhanced CRB clearance
- Competitive rates
- Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
- Minute taking skills
- Training opportunities and professional development
- A one on one specialist Care consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
To discuss this vacancy or other Administration vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0808 178 445 or email
Who Cares? We Do