Support Worker | Adults | Residential | Leicester
We are currently seeking Support Workers to work within an adults Residential home setting based in Leicester.
To be successful for this support worker role you will be required to have a minimum of 1 year's recent experience of working as a support worker with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
The successful Support Worker will have experience of:
- Providing personal care and support for adults with learning disabilities
- Providing care which focuses on the needs of the individual but also promotes independence
- Providing support to those in residential care to create a caring and stimulating environment which promotes residents well being.
- Devising and implementing care plans which have been agreed with residents, their families, outside agencies, and other health care professionals.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to work on a Rota system which includes weekends. NO NIGHTS
We offer the suitable Support Worker ...
- Competitive rates
- Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals!
- Full training provide
- A one on one specialist Care consultant based within your geographical area, with a 24/7 service
- Fast and effective, weekly payroll
To discuss this vacancy or other permanent care vacancies in your area please contact Hannah London
Who Cares? We Do