Social Worker | Older People & Physical Disabilities | Camden
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Qualified Social Worker for Older People & Physical Disabilities team in Camden.
The successful candidate will be required to act as a care co-ordinator to service users experiencing severe mental health difficulties and with complex needs. They should have a sound understanding of the CPA process in delivering evidence based interventions, and be able to manage risk in partnership with service users and carers. The successful candidate will need to be a strong team player who is able to work within a multi-disciplinary setting.
In addition the successful candidate should:
- Be a qualified social worker with a relevant qualification (DipSW or equivalent)and have experience of working in Community mental health;
- Possess good assessment and care management skills, and have sound knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and practice issues;
- Be committed to a multi disciplinary way of working within a dynamic team, which promotes innovative practice
- The successful candidate may be required to attend 1 1/2 days training
- Car user desirable due to community visits.
Salary is up to £28ph
This placement will be for a minimum of 3 - 6 months month and will then become a rolling contract on a weekly basis.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0808 178 4445 or email
Who Cares? We Do.