Social Worker | Hospital Discharge | Worcestershire
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Hospital Discharge team based within Worcestershire. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Hospital Discharge team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
* Visiting and interviewing clients to make assessments.
* Assessing priorities and writing reports to develop care plans.
* Accepting responsibility for actions in relation to the liberty or safety of clients in emergency situations.
* Including carers and clients' families in the assessment process in line with the Equal Opportunities Act 2004.
* Liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate including domiciliary, day and residential services.
* A hospital social work team which is focused on arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
To apply for this role you must have:
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be eligible to work within the UK
* Be a car driver
Salary range is between negotiable.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
* An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
* Training opportunities and professional development
* One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
* 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
4Social Work Ltd ensures safe recruitment through the following processes:
- Providing the following safeguarding statement in recruitment adverts or application details -'recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.'
- Job or role descriptions for all roles involving contact with children and / or vulnerable adults will contain reference to safeguarding responsibilities.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0845 604 4445 or email
Who Cares? We Do.