Social Worker | Older Adults | Warwickshire
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Adults team based within Warwickshire. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within an Adults team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with Older People
- Carrying out assessments and Care Packages
- Identifying appropriate services to meet service users needs
- Updating care plans following reviews
- Experience of personalization and support planning is essential.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary range is Negotiable.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0808 178 4445 or email
Who Cares? We Do.