Waking Night Support Worker | Young People | Barking
We are currently seeking a Waking Night Support Worker to work within a Children's Residential home setting based in Barking.
The suitable Waking Night Support Worker will be required to have a minimum of 1 year's recent experience of working with young people suffering from autism and complex needs.
The successful Waking Night Support Worker will have experience of:
- Providing personal care for Children and young people with challenging behaviour, autism and complex needs.
- Providing care which focuses on the needs of the individual but also promotes independence
- Providing support to those in residential care to create a caring and stimulating environment which promotes residents well being.
- Devising and implementing care plans which have been agreed with residents, their families, outside agencies, and other health care professionals
If you are an experienced Waking Night Support Worker and you wish to apply, please ensure you have the following:
- NVQ level 2+ in Health & Social Care - Children and young people
To discuss this vacancy of Waking Night Support Worker or other permanent care vacancies in your area please contact Hannah London on 0808 178 4445
Who Cares? We Do