Administrator | Various areas in Cheshire
We are currently seeking an Administrator to work within the Social Services setting based in Cheshire To be successful for this role you will be required to have a minimum of 1-3 year's recent experience of working as an Administrator.
The successful Administrator will have experience of:
- Taking telephone calls, taking messages, transferring calls
- Processing Invoices
- Loading service packages for adult social care customers
- General Administration duties i.e. faxing, filing, scanning, archiving, data entry
- Occasional minute taking, sending reports/agendas
- Scanning of records.
- Assisting with meeting preparation, room bookings, verifying attendance, providing hospitality and taking and producing minutes.
- Accurately checking and retrieving data by reference to council records held in hard copy documents & on computer.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Good written/oral communication skills.
- Basic numeracy
- Organizational skills
- Be able to meet deadlines
- An enhanced CRB clearance
- Competitive rates
- Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
- Training opportunities and professional development
- A one on one specialist Care consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
4Social Work Ltd ensures safe recruitment through the following processes:
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Administration vacancies in your area please contact Troy Clarke on 0208 514 9131
Who Cares? We Do