Area Manager | Residential Dementia | South East of the UK
4Social Work are currently recruiting for one of their main clients on a permanent basis to fill the role of AREA MANAGER. This role will be covering the management of 9 residential/dementia homes in the South East England area.
Area manager responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Head of Care Services Manager
- To coach and manage Home Managers within a geographical district to deliver business performance in line with agreed KPIs and business priorities
- To ensure consistent provision of care standards and delivery of an experience in our care homes that supports our business plan and promise of happy living for the years ahead.
- To be responsible for internal company policies and external regulatory/legislative parameters within an agreed national plan
- Delivery of district performance to business KPIs
- Consistency of standards and practise including adherence to parameters.
- Budget planning, monitoring including any remedial actions as needed to deliver
- Performance (what and how) of team members
Area manager requirements:
- Good understanding of care sector regulatory and legislative requirements including health & safety and safeguarding of vulnerable adults as well as employment law with an appreciation of the need to involve appropriate experts to support specific situations as required
- Good business management understanding (e.g. planning, budget management, motivating people and core basics of employment law
- Must be actively in either a AREA MANAGER, DISTRICT MANAGER OR OPERATIONAL MANAGER role currently.
- £400 + monthly care allowance
- Phone, Laptop etc
To discuss this role in a lot further detail please contact Hannah London directly