Assistant Team Manager | Mental Health | Bracknell Forest
We require an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work within a Referral & Assessment team based within Bracknell Forest. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent managerial experience of working within a Referral & Assessment team.
The successful Assistant Team Manager will have experience of:
- Leading the delivery of all adult social care for older people, disabled people, people with a mental health
- Undertaking duty work and carrying out joint & single s47 enquiries
- Working within Mental Health teams
- Screening for children and vulnerable adults involved in domestic abuse
- Undertaking s17 assessment and intervention with children and families
To apply for this the Social Worker must have
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be eligible to work within the UK
Rate is up to £Negotiable ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9146.
Who Cares? We Do.