4Healthcare are currently recruiting for Allied Health Professionals (Band 5) Audiologists to work within Hospitals in Luton.
As a tier one supplier, we can offer the suitable Audiologist a 37.5-hour week ongoing contract to start immediately with potential weekend work to clear back-log. (Accommodation can be provided Subject to Availability)
Candidates will be expected to work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients.
The suitable Audiologist must be able to carry out hearing assessments across Luton and Bedfordshire, on children and to record the clinical outcome in accordance with agreed protocols. To support audiologists in other areas of clinical work when required and to participate in the training of Audiology Support Workers and other professional staff as required.
We will offer you:
- Excellent and Competitive Rates of Pay (£16 - £23 per hour)
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate Dedicated Consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- Assistance with Travel and Accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An Outstanding Referral Scheme
What we will need from you:
- HCPC registered
- BSc in Audiology or equivalent
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' reference
- 1 years' current Hospital experience
- Desirable: Experience of working with children, Awareness of Child Protection issues
If you would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming Allied Health Professional roles please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445 or emailing on Enquiries@ 4healthcare.co.uk.
Visit 4Healthcare.co.uk for more opportunities to grow your career and please follow us on Linked-in, Facebook and Twitter.
We are an award-winning staffing solutions organisation, consisting of a group of individually driven specialist divisions operating in the health sector. Our dynamic company structure with centralised corporate services as its engine ensures both candidates and clients get access to the best opportunities available.
Refer an Allied Health Professional to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.