We have an immediate requirement for a Bilingual Recruitment Administrator to work within our busy recruitment business providing administrative support to our Romanian recruitment team.
This role will require a candidate with a confident telephone manner who is organized and has administrative skills and wants to progress within Recruitment.
BBL Manpower is a an established recruitment business with 30 years experience providing innovative, cost effective manpower solutions to global leaders in Oil & Gas, Marine, Engineering & Construction.
Do you have what it takes to become a Recruitment Administrator?
- Confident telephone manner, able to deal with high volumes of calls.
- IT literate, conversant with MS Office, including MS Word, MS Excel & MS Outlook.
- Highly Organized
- Good understanding of the English language both written & spoken
- Good interpersonal skills (A people person)
- Quick learner
- Flexible and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to draught letters in a clear and professional format
- A can do attitude
Duties for Recruitment Administrator
- Dealing with a high volume of calls, first line of defense to receive calls and screen them to be connected to the appropriate recruiter / colleague
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc to produce correspondence and documents and maintain, records and spreadsheets
- Assisting in the payroll process
- Uploading candidate information to company database
- Translate CV's to company format (Profile CV's)
- Ensure candidate dossiers are complete and up to date
- Book travel and accommodation
- Scanning, photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Supporting Recruiters in the recruitment process, making outbound calls to help asses candidates availability
- Taking notes of any queries raised by candidates, workers or colleagues and escalating them to the Recruiter to be resolved.
- General administrative duties.
Apply now for the opportunity to become a Recruitment Administrator and to progress & develop within an exciting & successful specialist Recruitment Consultancy.