4Social Work is an award-winning agency, since 2010 we have been a leading provider of Nurses, Doctors, Allied Health Professionals and Healthcare assistants into a large number of NHS trusts and private organisations nationwide
Due to company growth, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our busy Bookings department. Previous experience and knowledge of the Healthcare Industry desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Your role plays an important part to the success of our established Healthcare recruitment desk, through the coordination of shift bookings and the sourcing of the best candidates to fulfil them!
You will be working closely with our team of experienced consultants and will be the initial point of contact for our NHS Nursing clients and will be responsible for placing our Nurses into these Trusts.
- Take telephone enquiries and act upon them when appropriate in a timely manner including, e-mail, online, fax and letter enquires related to the placement of agency workers.
- Place Agency Workers with Trusts on a daily basis and in a timely manner.
Maintaining daily contact with all agency workers by telephone or text and check on their availability status on a daily basis
Establish contacts with specified Trusts and be responsible for placing Nurses and HCA's on a daily basis
Working closely with the compliance team to ensure that all agency workers available to work ARE compliant under NHS framework terms and conditions
- Deal with inbound calls from key clients and candidates, dealing with queries etc.
Maintain database with call notes
Maintaining candidate availability list
- Advertise jobs on local and national job boards, contact suitable candidates, pre-screen and book for interview.
- Execute excellent communication skills, with a good telephone manner and be confident in dealing with a wide variety of people
We expect you to be a strong multi-tasker, proactive, innovative, resilient, self-motivated with a good work ethic. Salaries are competitive with uncapped commission and sales incentives
Please contact Hannah Dakers to discuss the role further 0208 514 9132 or email your cv