4Social Work is an award-winning agency we have been a leading provider of Nurses, care Workers, Doctors, Allied Health Professionals and Healthcare assistants into a large number of NHS trusts and private organisations nationwide
Due to company growth, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our busy Bookings department. Previous experience and knowledge of the Healthcare Industry desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Your role plays an important part to the success of our established Healthcare recruitment desk, through the coordination of shift bookings and the sourcing of the best candidates to fulfil them!
You will be working closely with our consultants, you will be the initial point of contact for our Temporary Nursing clients and will be responsible for placing our Nurses into the Trusts.
You will be placing agency workers with Various NHS Trusts in a timely manner, checking candidate's availability status.
Take telephone enquiries and act upon them when appropriate in a timely manner including, e-mail, online, fax and letter enquires related to the placement of agency workers.
- Place Agency Workers with Trusts on a daily basis and in a timely manner.
- Make contact with all agency workers by telephone or text and check on their availability status on a daily basis
- Make contact with specified Trusts and check on available shifts for the day or week.
- Liaise with the compliance team to ensure that all agency workers available to work ARE compliant and eligible to work.
- Execute excellent communication skills, with a good telephone manner and be confident in dealing with a wide variety of people
We expect you to be a strong multi-tasker, proactive, innovative, resilient, self-motivated and with a good work ethic. Salaries are competitive with uncapped commission and sales incentives
Please contact Hannah Dakers to discuss the role further 0208 514 9132