Domestic Assistant | Nursing Homes | Adults & Older People | Hampshire
We are currently seeking a Domestic Assistant to work within a Nursing Homes setting based in Hampshire. To be successful for this role you will be required to have a minimum of 1 year's recent experience of working as a Domestic assistant within the social care sector
The successful Domestic Assistant will have experience of:
* Ensuring that the residential home/day centre is clean and tidy.
* Changing the bedding.
* Sweeping the floors and outside of the residential home.
* Ensuring that the service user's rooms are kept clean and fresh.
* Ensuring that the main rooms and the visiting rooms are clean and presentable.
To apply for this role you must have the following training/certificates as a minimum:
* Health & Safety
* Competitive rates
* Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
* Training opportunities and professional development
* A one on one specialist Care consultant based within your geographical area
* 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
To discuss this vacancy or other Care vacancies in your area please contact the care team on 0845 604 4445 or email
Who Cares? We Do