4Healthcare are currently recruiting for Clinicians (Band6) to work within Kent.
We are looking for dedicated healthcare professionals to join our clinical team at our NHS 111 Contact Centre. South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust works in partnership with Care UK to provide the non-emergency NHS 111 service across Kent, Surrey & Sussex.
We are recruiting progressive and proactive health professionals to provide expert clinical assessment to patients using the NHS Pathways clinical triage system. We have a range of opportunities for dedicated and passionate HCPC/NMC registered Paramedics or Nurses who are committed to and have a proven track record of delivering high-quality healthcare.
Clinicians will be required to:
- To be available to work over the Christmas and Easter periods
- To harness their wealth of healthcare experience to assess and lead patients to the correct health outcome
- Possess excellent communication skills, keyboard skills and telephone manner
- Work quickly and accurately with resilience under pressure.
We will offer you:
- Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate dedicated consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An outstanding referral scheme
What we will need from you:
- NMC registered nurses or HCPC registered paramedics
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' references
- 1 Years UK Hospital Experience
- Must have Post Qualified emergency experience & NHS Pathways trained
We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals in and around Kent so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
At 4HealthCare we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time.
If you are a Band 6 Clinician and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445 or emailing on Enquiries@ 4healthcare.co.uk.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.