Field Care Supervisor | Home care | Hillingdon
4Social Work are currently recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor within the area of Hillingdon to work with a very large and recognised Home Care agency.
The suitable Field Care Supervisor will have experience within Home care and at least 6 months experience as a supervisor.
Field Care Supervisor responsibilities:
- Assist in the monitoring of quality control procedures.
- Carry out customer assessments prior to commencement of care services.
- Attending customer's first call to introduce the care worker.
- To be a part of the emergency on-call rota as and when required
- Ensuring all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively e.g. covering calls either directly or indirectly when care workers are sick or absent. Recording all emergency calls and passing the information to appropriate parties.
- Collection and distribution of MAR charts
- To induct all new support supervisors into the role
- To support and assist the support supervisor to complete tasks effectively
- To ensure work is allocated fairly and appropriately with the support supervisor
- To liaise with the care manager regarding support supervisor supervision needs
Field Care Supervisor requirements:
- Experience within the Home care field
- Experience supervising staff
If you feel as though you are suitable for the role of Field Care Supervisor please contact Hannah London at 4Social Work directly