Forensic Service | AMHP | West London
We require an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner to work within West London
To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 4 years' recent experience of working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner
The successful Approved Mental Health Practitioner will have experience of:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating treatment.
- Negotiating for and co-ordinating the application of resources enabling individuals to maximize their independence.
- Managing a caseload which will include some of the most challenging and marginalized service users or those with particularly complex problems in situations where personal liberty or safety is at stake.
- Taking part in the Duty Rota on a weekly basis.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be AMHP Warranted
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £35ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billyon 020 8514 9171.
Who Cares? We Do.