4Healthcare are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) to work in Hospitals in Shropshire.
As a tier one supplier, we can offer suitable Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) full or part time work. We can also offer block bookings with shift patterns to suit you.
Candidates will be expected to work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients.
Suitable Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) will need:
- Basic observation skills (Blood pressure, Pulse and Temperature)
- Hold an enhanced DBS,
- 3 years' references
- 6 months' experience working within a hospital environment
- Excellent Rates of Pay (£11.00 - £20.00 per hour)
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate Dedicated Consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An Outstanding Referral Scheme
If you are an experienced Healthcare Assistant and would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming HCA roles in Shropshire please apply now.
Please contact Georgia Merryweather by calling on 0208 514 9175 or emailing on
Visit 4Healthcare.co.uk for more opportunities to grow your career and please follow us on Linked-in, Facebook and Twitter.
We are an award-winning staffing solutions organisation, consisting of a group of individually driven specialist divisions operating in the health sector. Our dynamic company structure with centralised corporate services as its engine ensures both candidates and clients get access to the best opportunities available.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.