We have immediate and ongoing needs for the following Healthcare Assistant (HCA) disciplines within ward based NHS Trusts across Cambridgeshire:
- Critical Care Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
- Surgical Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
- Paediatric Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
- Medical Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
- A&E Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
- Coronary Care Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
Suitable Healthcare Assistants (HCA) will have the following;
- Basic Observation training,
- enhanced DBS,
- 3 years' checkable reference,
- Be immune to have proof of Hepatitis B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella & Tuberculosis
- 6 Months current clinical experience in a ward based nursing environment
As a tier one supplier, we can offer suitable Healthcare Assistants (HCA) full or part time HCA shifts as well as ad-hoc and one off Healthcare Assistant assignments. Successful HCA's can expect excellent rates of pay (£10 - £20 per hour) along with free uniform and 24-hour support.
Refer a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to us and receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
If you are a Healthcare Assistant and would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming Healthcare Assistant roles in Cambridgeshire please apply now.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.