4Healthcare are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) to work in Hospitals in Hertfordshire.
As a tier one supplier, we can offer suitable Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) full or part time work. We can also offer block bookings with shift patterns to suit you. (Accommodation can be provided Subject to Availability)
Candidates will be expected to work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients.
Suitable Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) will need:
- Hold an enhanced DBS,
- 3 years' references
- 6 months' experience working within a hospital environment
- Basic observation skills (Blood pressure, Pulse and Temperature)
- Excellent Rates of Pay (£10-£17 per hour)
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate Dedicated Consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- Assistance with Travel and Accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An Outstanding Referral Scheme
If you are an experienced Healthcare Assistant and would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming HCA roles in Hertfordshire, please apply now.
Contact Hannah O'Grady for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 911 2905 or emailing on Hannaho@ 4healthcare.co.uk
Visit 4Healthcare.co.uk for more opportunities to grow your career and please follow us on Linked-in, Facebook and Twitter.
We are an award-winning staffing solutions organisation, consisting of a group of individually driven specialist divisions operating in the health sector. Our dynamic company structure with centralised corporate services as its engine ensures both candidates and clients get access to the best opportunities available.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.