Healthcare Assistants - HCA - Peterborough
Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
£10 - £20 Per Hour
Full time / part time hours available
4Social Work are recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA) of all disciplines, including Critical Care, Paediatrics, A&E, Coronary Care, Surgical and Medical to work in Ward based NHS trusts across Peterborough
We are a tier one supplier, receiving shifts before other agencies. We have full or part time work available to suit your needs. Earlys, lates, long days and night shifts available for Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We can also offer other lines of work or just ad-hoc shifts.
To be considered for this role as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) you will need:
- To be trained in basic observations (blood pressure, pulse and temperature)
- Be immune and provide proof of Hep B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella and TB
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have an enhanced DBS check registered on the update service (Our compliance team can help with this)
- Provide references covering the last 3 years
- Must be a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) holding a valid NMC Pin, coupled with a minimum of 6 months' current practical clinical skills in a ward based environment.
The benefits of working for 4Social Work:
- Flexible shifts
- Fast Track Registration
- 24hr support service
- Free Uniform
- Free Occupational Health Scheme
- CPD Courses available
- Competitive rates
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Full support provided by our Nursing consultants
- £250 Bonus every time you refer a friend
If you are interested in working within NHS Trusts in the Peterborough area as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) please apply and we'll be in touch.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer. For more information on this role please contact Hannah O'Grady on 020 8911 2905.
Recommend a colleague or friend to us we offer a £250 bonus for each referral!