We have immediate and ongoing needs for the following Healthcare Assistant (HCA) disciplines within ward based NHS Trusts across Staffordshire:
- Critical Care Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
- Surgical Nurses Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
- Medical Nurses Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
- A&E Nurses Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
- Coronary Care Nurses Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
Suitable HCA's will be qualified Healthcare Assistants with the following;
- Have basic observation skills (Blood pressure, Pulse and Temperature)
- Hold an enhanced DBS,
- 3 years' checkable reference
- Be immune to have proof of Hepatitis B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella & Tuberculosis
As a tier one supplier, we can offer suitable Healthcare Assistants (HCA) full or part time HCA shifts as well as ad-hoc and one off Healthcare Assistant assignments. Successful HCA's can expect excellent rates of pay (£10 - £20 per hour) along with free uniform and 24-hour support.
If you are a qualified Healthcare Assistant and would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming HCA roles in Staffordshire please apply now.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.