Healthcare Assistants in Sandwell & West Birmingham
4Social Work is recruiting healthcare assistants of all disciplines, including Critical Care, Paediatrics, A&E, Coronary Care, Surgical and Medical to work in Ward based NHS trusts across Sandwell & West Birmingham.
We are a tier one supplier, receiving shifts before other agencies. We have full or part time work available to suit your needs. Early, lates, long days and night shifts available. We can also offer lines of work or just ad-hoc shifts.
You will need to hold a valid NMC Pin, coupled with a minimum of 6 months current practical clinical skills in a ward based environment.
The benefits of working for 4Social Work:
- Weekly pay
- LTD and PAYE payment options available
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible shifts
- Referral bonus
- Designated specialist consultant
- Fast track recruitment process
- National provider of Nurses to over 50 Hospitals across UK
- DBS disclosure provided via fast track online services free of charge
- Free uniform
- Assistance with revalidation
4Social Work Ltd ensures safe recruitment through the following processes:
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information on this role please contact Ashley Ball on 020 8911 2914 or apply on line.
Recommend a colleague or friend to us we offer a £250 bonus for each referral!