Home Manager | Residential | Dover - Kent
4Social Work are currently recruiting for a Home Manager to work within a medium sized residential home within Dover - Kent .
The particular Home Manager will be leading a highly successful care home and will hold atleast an NVQ Level 4.
Home Manager job responsibilities:
- Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service
- Upholding brand values in service delivery
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Managing coordination and coordination team
- Managing & implementing recruitment plan & procedures
- Organising regular staff meetings
- Ensuring full compliance throughout the business
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the business.
- Understand and work within regulator legislation, standards and regulations
- Planning and implementing supervisions and appraisals in accordance with CQC guidelines
My client is offering a generous salary for the role of Home Manager at £27,000 - £30,000
To discuss this role in further detail please email your CV to Hannah London, directly at 4Social Work