Home Manager (Nurse) - Nursing Home - Bradford
4Social Work are currently seeking an experienced Home Manager (Nurse qualified) to work with one of our very well established, UK wide care clients in Bradford.
If you have great people management skills, a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and a proven ability to operate in a highly regulated environment, you should consider discussing this role TODAY!
The suitable candidate will have experience managing a large nursing home for a minimum of 2+ years.
Salary: £45000 - £50000 PA
- Provide excellent levels of management across staff, income and expenditure to ensure we continue to truly enrich the lives of our residents and their relatives, while operating within set budgets
- * Act as the Clinical Lead, or manage the Clinical lead, within the home to ensure that high quality good practice is consistently delivered to satisfactory care standards
- * Build lasting relationships with key stakeholders such as the Local Authority, CQC and Primary Care Trust commissioners, through effective healthcare partnering
- * Identify and implement new business and service opportunities
- * Ensure the home is compliant with all regulatory and company quality requirements by carrying out regular audits, reviews and training
Whats on offer:
- Salary: £45,000-£50,000 (Dependent upon experience)
- Manager Bonus Scheme - Discretionary bonus of up to 50% of base salary
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- On-going training and development to widen your career prospects
If this is a role you are interested in discussing in further detail please contact Hannah at 4Social Work now!