Home Manager (Nurse qualified) | Nursing Home | Dunstable
4Social Work are currently recruiting for an experienced Nurse Qualified Home Manager to manage a medium/large nursing home within Dunstable.
This home specialises in Dementia and prides themselves on there stunning grounds and structure for there clients.
Home Manager responsibilities:
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained and drive for continuous improvement at all times
- Effectively manage Care Home staff through coaching, mentorship, and development to inspire, motivate and lead the team, dealing effectively with performance issues when they arise.
- Assess and maintain the correct number of staff for the care home at any given time through robust staff management and maintenance. Recruiting appropriate staff where necessary.
- Maintain control of the budgetary spend
- Effectively manage relationships with residents, their families, people within the local community
- Provide reports and updates to the Managing Director on care performance and development.
- Deliver optimum operational efficiency and cost effectiveness within the home.
- Effectively monitor the care planning and ongoing evaluation of care
- Adhere to, and implement, all HR policies, and procedures
- Actively market the care home and promote a positive personal / professional profile within the local community, ensuring the good reputation of the home at all times.
- Ensure Staff Members receive appropriate training in all aspects of their work , and are given help and guidance where appropriate. Promote Staff training and development and maintain up to date records.
- Ensure compliance with the CQC regulatory requirements. Prepare a draft response to CQC Inspection Reports for approval by responsible Individual prior to issue.
Requirements for this role:
- To deem suitable for this role you must have atleast 2+ years experience within Home Management
- Registered Nurse (NMC)
- Experience within elderly / dementia management
To discuss this role in further detail, confidentially, please contact Hannah London directly