Our client is actively recruiting for an IT Project Manager to be based in Manchester (M60) for an ongoing contract role with a negotiable daily/hourly rate based on your experience.
As the Project Manager you will be working directly for the Programme Manager and be responsible for the delivery of the project. This is a key initiative which will support the vision, objectives and core values of the client. Please note that this role will be IR35 compliant at point of submission.
The successful candidate will manage the project to deliver the following:
- To have a single solution for the management and support of IT.
- To be able to pay fines through an online account.
- To be able to print from mobile devices.
- To replace the end of life RFID kiosks.
Skills and Experience:
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of the following:
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering complex and high value projects and programmes.
- Well-developed communication and relationship skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Effective people management skills providing both strong leadership and direction to the project teams that you manage and robust line management.
- Excellent financial planning and control skills to forecast and track project budgets.
- Ability to think outside the box to resolve key project issues.
- PRINCE 2 practitioner or equivalent.
For further information please contact Sharon Rai on 0203 691 4541 /