Job Title: Junior Compliance Officer
Hours: 37.5 hours Full-Time/Permanent
Pay Rate: £18,000 - £23,000 p/a
4Healthcare are a multi award winning agency, we are one of the 29 agencies throughout the UK to be on to approved national frameworks including Crown Commercial Services, Health Trust Europe and the NHS CPP.
We are now on the lookout for a Junior Compliance Officer to join the team!
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established healthcare agency, who offers an excellent salary, benefits and working environment
- Knowledge of Compliance within the Nursing, Health and Social Care sector
- Previous employment with a Framework Nursing Agency
- Previous experience recruiting Nurses and Healthcare staff
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written as well as attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Take instructions well and demonstrate the ability to multi-task in our fast-paced office
- Demonstrate the ability to work well within a tight knit team but also can work well independently
- A friendly and approachable manner as you will be liaising with hundreds of our Agency staff daily ensuring their files remain compliant
Full Time - Main Working Hours will be Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00
You will also be able to earn additional income from our Commission Schemes
Working for 4Healthcare:
- Competitive basic and commission
- On-going training and development
- Career progression routes
- 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
To find out more information please contact Nicola Hanspal on 0208 911 0706.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.