4Social Work are currently recruiting for Mental Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) to work in Hospitals in Wrexham, Wales.
We have immediate and ongoing needs for the following Mental Healthcare Assistant (HCA) disciplines within ward based NHS:
- Critical Care Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
- Surgical Nurses Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
- Medical Nurses Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
- A&E Nurses Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
- Coronary Care Nurses Healthcare Assistants (HCA)
Suitable HCA's will be qualified Mental Healthcare Assistants with the following;
- Have basic observation skills (Blood pressure, Pulse and Temperature)
- Hold an enhanced DBS,
- 3 years' checkable reference
- Be immune to have proof of Hepatitis B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella & Tuberculosis
- Minimum of 6 months' current practical clinical skills in a ward based environment.
- MAPA/PMVA Training
As a tier one supplier, we can offer suitable Mental Healthcare Assistants (HCA) full or part time HCA shifts as well as ad-hoc and one off Mental Healthcare Assistant assignments. Successful HCA's can expect excellent rates of pay (£12 - £24 per hour) along with free uniform and 24-hour support.
If you are a qualified Mental Healthcare Assistant and would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming HCA roles in Wrexham, Wales please apply now.
Please contact Georgia Merryweather by calling on 0208 514 9175 or emailing on
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.