4Social Work are currently looking to recruit a Operations Manager in the Barking area.
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients in the Barking area, and looking to speak with experienced Operations Manager who have experience with young people with disabilities.
This role will be working with young people, currently living in a semi independent unit with disabilities and possibly autism, who visit the organsations activity centre.
In this job you will also need good people skills. You will need an awareness of disability needs.
This role will include some nights and weekend work.
- Improve the Quality Assurance function, through monitoring staff practice, providing supervision and management support to staff. Gaining informal/formal feedback from staff and external agencies to improve service delivery.
- Create, review and implement systems, processes and policies in line with the organisation's mission, regulatory processes and organizational planning.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence.
- Demonstrate the ability to support, manage, supervise and train staff including conducting training and development reviews through staff induction, supervision and appraisals.
- The ability to demonstrate and deliver constructive, accurate and legible reports for management meeting and Local Authorities that are deliverable to deadline.
- The ability to plan additional activities, staff and resources without impacting on existing workload.
- Conduct office management tasks
- Ensure safety regulations are adhered to
- Demonstrate the ability to Implement measures to provide motivation to staff.
- Commitment to attaining Leadership and Management in care Level 5 or equivalent qualification.
- At least 3 years' experience in Operational Management role
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent people management skills,
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage a fast pace, ever changing workload in a real time environment.
- Be able to work management shift rota patterns, and be available to offer and cover management support at short notice.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, monitoring, testing and implementation
- Have leadership and supervisory skills and demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, and to lead a team.
- Be able to liaise with other internal and external departments.
Full Time @ £25,000 - £27,000 p.a
If this is a role you are interested in discussing further, please contact Hannah London directly @ 4Social Work