Nursery Nurse | South Woodham Ferrers
4Social Work are currently recruiting for a full time Nursery Nurse NVQ Level 3 with experience to join my client based in South Woodham Ferrers
The successful Nursery Nurse must have a passion for working in a nursery setting and ensuring good outcomes for all the children who attend. The role will be based in the toddler room or preschool room and experience within these rooms will be preferable.
The nursery boasts excellent facilities that will enable children to engage in a broad range of activities to both foster and nurture their holistic development across the Early Years Foundation stage.
Nursery Nurse Duties & Responsibilities include:
- You will be a Key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with small groups of children and their families.
- You will provide high standards of quality within the Nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Have a child centred approach, ensuring the observation and planning process meets the needs of all children and their interests.
- Create the right environment to offer a unique experience for our parents and children
- Demonstrate and ensure good practice and compliance with the revised EYFS Framework
- Plan appropriately for children using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum for guidance.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and when necessary follow safeguarding procedures.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and the Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery
- Support and promote diversity and equality.
If you feel you are suited to this role Nursery Nurse please contact Hannah London directly at 4Social Work