Occupational Therapist | Adults | Surrey
We require an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within an Adults team based within Surrey. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Occupational Therapy experience of working within an Adults team.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of:
- Designing treatment programmes
- Implementing Major Adaptations
- Elderly/Rehab Experience
- Distributing acute and general Medicine
- Manual Handling assessments and Risk Assessments
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Occupational Therapist qualification
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary range is between £28,000 - £38,000 per annum
We have both temporary and permanent vacancies for this role.
- Competitive rates
- Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
- 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are looking for your next role, whether newly qualified or at management level, please contact Wendy Moore on 0208 514 9165
Who Cares? We Do.