Permanent Social Work Recruitment Resourcer | Ilford
The successful candidate will ensure that the highest level of service is given at all times. You need to be passionate about delivering the solution.
As the Recruitment Resourcer you will be responsible for ensuring all external recruitment is continued to be managed successfully by your own activities.
- Being pro-active to find best quality workers.
- Conducting telephone interviews.
- Administration of paper work
- Excellent computer skills
- Liaising with flex workers, ensuring that any issues or enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
The Recruitment Resourcer should be experienced in resourcing and successfully sourcing and placing candidates in various roles using:
- Direct channels
- Job boards
- Online databases
- Employee referrals via business networking using various social media
Salary is negotiable
Support will be provided in order to build your knowledge of the organisation, systems and recruitment channels.
You will have previously worked as a Recruitment Resourcer or have strong Business Development experience. The ideal candidate will also ideally have:
- a knowledge of the Social Work industry, although any sector experience would be considered
- Ability to manage volume requirements on a daily basis
For further information, please contact Wendy Moore on 0208 514 9165
Who Cares? We Do.