Permanent Social Worker | Family Support | Harlow
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Family Support team based within Harlow. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Family Support team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
* Extensive court, care proceedings, Children In Need, Looked after Children and Child Protection experience.
* Managing your workload and provide supervision and advice.
* Working within the framework of legislation and guidance.
* Promoting the improvement of standards and quality assurance.
* Promoting the equality of opportunity in line with the Local Authorities policies.
* Undertaking risk assessments and formulate child protection and child care plans.
* Supervising of children on the child protection register, children in care and children assessed as being in need.
To apply for this role you must have:
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be eligible to work within the UK
* Be a car driver
Salary range is between £27,000 - £37,000 per annum
Benefits for the role include:
* Competitive starting salary of between £27,000 - 37,000 per annum depending on experience
* Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
* Market Forces payment of up to £5000 (£3000 for CLA teams)
* Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
* Car lease scheme
* Free parking at all of our sites
* Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
* Childcare Vouchers
* Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time
* Up to 31 days annual leave entitlement
* Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
* An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
* Training opportunities and professional development
* One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
* 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0808 178 4445
Who Cares? We Do.