4Healthcare are currently recruiting an Allied Health Professional (Band 5) Physiotherapist to work in Brighton.
As a tier one supplier, we can offer the suitable Physiotherapist a 30 hour per week ongoing contract to start immediately. (Accommodation can be provided Subject to Availability)
The Physiotherapist will be working in the Osteoporosis and Falls Prevention Team. The role will be visiting patients primarily at home, therefore car driving is essential. The Physiotherapist will need to complete a holistic assessment and devise a treatment plan, including provision of walking aids and home exercises. This will improve their strength and balance and reduce risk of falling.
We will offer you:
- Excellent and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate Dedicated Consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- Assistance with Travel and Accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An Outstanding Referral Scheme
What we will need from you:
- HCPC Registered
- BSc/MSc Physiotherapy +/- Post Grad Specialist Courses
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 Years' Reference
- 1 Years' Current Hospital Experience
- Osteoporosis and Falls Prevention Experience
If you would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming Physiotherapist roles please contact us by calling on 0808 178 4445 (option1) or emailing on Enquiries@ 4healthcare.co.uk.
Visit 4Healthcare.co.uk for more opportunities to grow your career and please follow us on Linked-in, Facebook and Twitter.
We are an award-winning staffing solutions organisation, consisting of a group of individually driven specialist divisions operating in the health sector. Our dynamic company structure with centralised corporate services as its engine ensures both candidates and clients get access to the best opportunities available.
Refer an Allied Health Professional to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.