4Healthcare are currently recruiting an Allied Health Professional (Band 6) MSK Physiotherapist to work within Hospitals in Essex.
As a tier one supplier, we can offer the suitable Physiotherapist a 4 weeks contract to start immediately. (Accommodation can be provided Subject to Availability)
Candidates will be expected to work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients.
Type of work required: MSK outpatient clinical caseload, assessment and treatment of MSK complaints.
We will offer you:
- Excellent and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate Dedicated Consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- Assistance with Travel and Accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An Outstanding Referral Scheme
What we will need from you:
- HCPC Registered
- BSc/MSc Physiotherapy +/- Post Grad Specialist Courses
- MSK physiotherapy skills
- Advanced MSK assessment and treatment skills
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 Years' Reference
- 1 Years' Current Hospital Experience
If you would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming Allied Health Professional roles please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445 or emailing on Enquiries@ 4healthcare.co.uk.
Visit 4Healthcare.co.uk for more opportunities to grow your career and please follow us on Linked-in, Facebook and Twitter.
We are an award-winning staffing solutions organisation, consisting of a group of individually driven specialist divisions operating in the health sector. Our dynamic company structure with centralised corporate services as its engine ensures both candidates and clients get access to the best opportunities available.
Refer an Allied Health Professional to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.