4Healthcare are currently recruiting an Allied Health Professional (Band 5 or 6) Physiotherapist to work in Southend.
As a tier one supplier, we can offer the suitable Physiotherapist a 2-month contract to start immediately. (Accommodation can be provided Subject to Availability)
Type of work required by the Physiotherapist: Inpatient acute ward physiotherapy - respiratory and mobility assessments - discharge planning.
We will offer you:
- Excellent and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate Dedicated Consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- Assistance with Travel and Accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An Outstanding Referral Scheme
What we will need from you:
- HCPC Registered
- BSc/MSc Physiotherapy +/- Post Grad Specialist Courses
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 Years' Reference
- 1 Years' Current Hospital Experience
If you would like to express your interest or find out more about any of our immediate or upcoming Physiotherapist roles please contact us by calling on 0808 178 4445 (option1) or emailing on Enquiries@ 4healthcare.co.uk.
Visit 4Healthcare.co.uk for more opportunities to grow your career and please follow us on Linked-in, Facebook and Twitter.
We are an award-winning staffing solutions organisation, consisting of a group of individually driven specialist divisions operating in the health sector. Our dynamic company structure with centralised corporate services as its engine ensures both candidates and clients get access to the best opportunities available.
Refer an Allied Health Professional to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.