4Healthcare are recruiting for an Allied Health Professional (Band 5/6) Physiotherapist to work in Southend.
The role is based within the NHS Trust and recent experience is essential. As a tier one supplier, we can offer the suitable Physiotherapist a 2-month contract to start immediately.
Type of work required by the Physiotherapist: Rapid assessment and discharge planning for patients in A&E / AMU / DAU / SAU / H2H.
We will offer you:
- Excellent and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate Dedicated Consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An Outstanding Referral Scheme
What we will need from you:
- HCPC Registered
- BSc/MSc Physiotherapy +/- Post Grad Specialist Courses
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 Years' Reference
- 1 Years' Current Hospital Experience
- Experience with the rapid assessment and discharge of patients in an A&E setting
If you are an Allied Health Professional and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445 or emailing on Enquiries@ 4healthcare.co.uk.
Visit 4Healthcare.co.uk for more opportunities to grow your career and please follow us on Linked-in, Facebook and Twitter.
We are an award-winning staffing solutions organisation, consisting of a group of individually driven specialist divisions operating in the health sector. Our dynamic company structure with centralised corporate services as its engine ensures both candidates and clients get access to the best opportunities available.
Refer an Allied Health Professional to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.