Permanent Team Manager | Family Support | Gloucestershire
We require an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work within a Family Support team based within Gloucestershire. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 5 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Family Support team.
The successful Team Manager will have experience of:
- Helping to manage a social work team, Family Support team of social workers.
- Case Allocation, Supervision, mentoring and development of staff.
- Court Work
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £38,000 per annum
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of our payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Wendy Moore on 0208 514 9165
Who Cares? We Do.