Social Worker | Safeguarding Children | Bromley
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Safeguarding Children team based within Bromley. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Safeguarding Children team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a large caseload
- Conducting Section 47's
- Court Work
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £29ph
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9146.
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.